MY TEACHING PHILOSOPHY
I want to help create a world where health and happiness are non-negotiable priorities, healthy meals take precedence over take out, and daily movement involves more than a 5-minute dog walk.
One where you can pause to think before you speak and breath before you react. Where YOU my friend, feel so confident in your body and excited about life right now, that you aren’t waiting to start actually “living” it in the future.
Read below how we can work together 1:1 to do this for YOU.
Real health results from the wellness
tri-fecta of nutrition, exercise, and spiritual growth
My goal is to nurture you on all levels with compassion, fun, and implementable teachings, so you can:
- Get flexible, build muscle and increase bone density
- Eat to fuel your body, instead of mask your emotions
- Lose weight, if you need to, without feeling deprived
- Maintain your goal of staying healthy in body + mind + spirit
- Boost your energy with exercise instead of caffeine
- Reach your true potential at work, at home and in your relationships
Yoga or Meditation Instruction
- We'll start with a call to review your health history and goals.
- I'll design a plan that is do-able to get you into the best physical and mental shape ever.
- Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned yogi I’ll guide you with modifications to ease you into the poses or challenge you at your edge.
- We can work together in-person or via Skype if you’re not at the Jersey Shore.
1 Hour: $100 or $900 for a package of 10
(must be used within four months)
If you choose the class pack you’ll get:
- Personalized follow-up notes and goals to work on in between each of our sessions.
- Additional support materials based on your needs. For example, nutrition guidelines, yoga videos, meditation instruction, lifestyle hacks, etc.
- Email support to answer questions in- between sessions
One-on-one Nutrition Coaching
I’m obsessed with gelato. There, I said it. My dark, dirty nutrition coach secret. Only you know what? It’s not actually dark or dirty because I’ve learned that restriction and striving for perfection are futile, and mindful eating is the true path to a healthy relationship with food.
Yes, you can live your yoga on your plate as well. As a certified nutrition coach, I know what works- listening to your body and feeding it moderate portions of healthy food most of the time- then treating yourself to your favorite foods when you have a true craving.
I’d love to teach you all about eating mindfully—I’ll even share my favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Balls with you.
$150 initial 75 minute session $100 per 60 minute follow up
3-day personalized cleanse
Feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, bloated, and unfocused?
Or maybe you're like me and have been hittin' the ice cream every night like a boss. (yep, I love the sugary stuff too)
This isn't just a juice cleanse, and it isn't just about what you’re eating.
- Each day you’ll get a private yoga/meditation lesson focusing on detoxing asanas to cleanse the body and guided meditations to clean up your thoughts.
- I’ll provide 3 organic meals and snacks.
- We’ll go through your home to see where you can “detox” your pantry, your closet and more.
- Three days later you’ll feel refreshed, rejuvenated and lighter in both body and mind.
$575 (includes all meals/ local only)
3-hour personalized wellness overhaul
We'll discuss where you need help, and then you'll have me for 3 hours to:
- Go over your lifestyle assessment
- Create attainable goals and an action plan
- Go through your pantry and create nutrition guidelines or
- Design a personalized yoga or meditation routine
You’ll learn to make “healthy” a way of life instead of something you’ll put off until tomorrow, or next week or never
We’ll decide where to spend the time in our intro call.
$325 (3 hours + one meal included)
Not Local? Don't Need 1:1?
I've still got you covered online!
28 Day Love Your Asana Program:
Transform your body and mind in a month with my all-inclusive program. You’ll get daily yoga and meditation instruction, plus the nutrition guidance needed to finally tone your body, strengthen your mind, and feel confident each day.
Online Xen Strength Yoga Classes:
Want to do Yoga Sculpt with me in the comfort of your own home?
Book me for your next retreat, workshop or event to talk about everything from wellness in the workplace, to meditation, to how to live your yoga off the mat.
Contact me so we can chat and create some magic together.
Danielle is one of a kind.
She lights up a room and has great energy, which is incredibly infectious. Her classes are terrific and her method of incorporating weights with yoga is genius.
Founder BOBBI BROWN COSMETICS
Danielle connects yoga
to all aspects of life and makes it relatable to anyone, not just yogis! She has an incredible way of teaching people to apply yoga principles into practice anywhere, anytime. Follow Danielle's advice and you will live - I promise - a better life!
Celebrity Nutritionist, MS, RN, CDN
Danielle stumbled upon yoga while producing fitness videos for MTV and immediately fell in love.
When she didn’t find a method that combined all five elements of fitness experts recommend, Danielle developed Xen Strength Yoga—a modern twist on yoga that combines flexibility, strength, balance, cardio and core training all in one multi-tasking workout
In 2012 Danielle produced her first Xen Strength Yoga DVD, which has sold thousands of copies all over the world. She currently trains teachers globally in her method, and guides students through her Love Your Asana 28-Day program online.
Danielle has written for Yahoo Beauty and The Huffington Post, and has appeared on the Today Show, Dr. Oz, Shape, Yoga Journal and Self Online. She was featured in Bobbi Brown’s Pretty Powerful campaign and book, and is a featured teacher on YogaVibes and YogaDownload.
Danielle teaches at A-list wellness events in NYC and The Hamptons, hosted by Wellthily, Gurney’s Inn and Yoga Journal; and she speaks about wellness in the workplace at corporations such as Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.