YOGA SCULPT CLASSES
Xen Strength Yoga gives you a total-body workout, combining heart-pumping cardio benefits from a nonstop flow with an increased metabolism from yoga sculpt moves.
Want the flexibility benefits of a yoga class combined with the strengthening aspect of a weights circut?
Xen Strength was born out of my frustrations with not having enough time to do yoga, strength train, and get my heart pumping all at once.
Plus, I needed to try something different when my regular yoga practice wasn’t delivering the same results I had experienced in my twenties and thirties.
I looked for a method that combined these elements of fitness, but had no luck, so I decided to design my own.
Why is Xen Strength better than any other method?
Xen Strength Yoga helps you achieve the most effective results with the least amount of effort, by engaging you in full body moves that work multiple areas of your body at the same time
What to expect from Xen Strength Yoga
- Fun, engaging, yoga sculpt workouts that are easy to follow and can be done in less than 20 minutes
- A unique combination of yoga sculpt moves and nonstop yoga flow that’ll keep you committed to working out
- Faster metabolism
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased muscle tone
- Increased flexibility
- Increased bone density
- Increased balance
Xen Strength Yoga was carefully designed with the five key training essentials fitness experts recommend:
- Aerobic Exercise
- Strength Training
- Core Exercise
- Balance Training
Listen, I know you don’t have two hours a day to workout
As a working mom, I don’t either! That’s why I combined exercises that multitask the upper and lower body for an easy-to-schedule routine. Health is about consistency minus excuses, and I promise, even doing just a few 10 minute videos a week will help lift your mood and your booty in no time!
Who Xen Strength Yoga is for:
- Yoga lovers who want increased muscle tone
- Women of all ages, but especially those who want to avoid (or reverse) typical weight gain, muscle loss and decreased bone density after they turn 40 (this was me!)
- Post-partum mothers who want to lose the baby weight and boost their energy
- Busy professionals and parents who need workouts that are quick and effective that they can do from home
- Health-conscious individuals who want to set the groundwork for long term wellness and mobility
- Anyone who wants to get flexible, strong and torch calories all at once.