Pack your classes like a Beyonce concert and get paid like a wellness rock star.
Do you currently feel like "the struggle is real" to support yourself doing what you love?
Maybe you even have these thoughts on the daily?
- There are a gazillion yogis in my area teaching the same thing
- Studios don't have enough classes for every teacher to thrive
- Am I ever going to be able to support myself in the wellness world
- My students just want a yoga butt-they don't care about philosophy
- Attracting private clients is tough with so many teachers in my town
- Packing my classes is impossible without teaching something unique
- I don't have time to travel and get more certifications
- I'm totally uninspired by teaching the same poses class after class
You're definitely not alone, but what if you changed your story?
What if you ditched the struggle and chose to thrive instead? Your story might sound something like this :
- I can't believe how packed my classes are
- Teaching a niche yoga class is so much fun
- Who knew I could charge more to teach a unique class
- It's amazing how many studios are now interested in hiring me
- I'm getting new students every week, and they keep coming back
- My students are amazed at how they can get flexible and strong at once
- I didn't realize I was going to get a hot body from teaching yoga sculpt
Your class could be the hottest in town with just one tweak.
Maybe you've had a hard time growing your following , but it's not because you're a bad teacher.
It's because there are a million teachers teaching the same thing.
I used to be drowning in a town cranking out new teachers like Krispy Kremes, so I created a method based on my clients’ needs that allowed me to shine in an overcrowded market.
I picked up some weights and fused upper body strength moves with familiar poses, and other teachers begged me to teach them my method that had waitlisted classes.
In my other classes I chant sutras, talk dharma, and teach meditation.
But you know what I discovered? Ninety percent of my students just want a yoga butt, so I decided to give them just that by creating this yoga sculpt class.
37 million people now practice yoga, and 54% of them are open to trying hybrid versions. Shouldn't YOU be the one teaching them?
Xen Strength Yoga gives you a total-body workout, combining heart-pumping cardio benefits from a nonstop flow with an increased metabolism from strength training moves.
Xen Strength Yoga incorporates five key training essentials:
- Aerobic Exercise
- Strength Training
- Core Exercise
- Balance Training
What you can expect from every Xen Strength Yoga with Weights class
- Faster metabolism
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased muscle tone
- Increased flexibility
- Increased bone density
- Increased balance
Why will you and your students love Xen Strength Yoga with weights?
Whether you're looking to grow your current yoga toolbox or expand your group fitness training, this certification gives you everything you need to earn more, stand out, and pack your classes.
Plus these bonuses upon certification
- A Xen Strength Yoga with Weights pose matrix to mix and match poses and create a class plan
- How to use online marketing and social media to connect with a larger audience
- How to locally market your yoga sculpt classes and attract students
- How to develop your unique teaching style
Is this Yoga Sculpt training for me?
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Have classes with waiting lists
- Demand a higher salary for each class or private you teach
- Offer your students a class that will get them flexible & strong
- Add variety to your teaching with a unique yoga teacher training
- Discover innovative ways to deepen your own personal practice
- Personally maintain and share a healthy lifestyle
- Join a group of forward-thinking, creative yoga-preneurs
THIS PROGRAM ISN'T FOR YOU IF:
- You’re stuck on only teaching traditional yoga
- You want philosophy to be a huge part of every class you teach
- You aren’t open to bringing your students something new
Accreditation for 200 hr Yoga Teachers and Personal Trainers:
This yoga sculpt teacher training is approved by Yoga Alliance as post-certificate continuing education for yoga instructors. Other fitness certifications accept this course for CEUs as well.
MORE HAPPY CAMPERS
YOU'RE PROTECTED WITH A 100% RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
My Xen Strength Yoga Certification has been taken by teachers and personal trainers around the world with amazing results.
But if you go through the training, get certified, talk to studios and gyms about teaching, don't get offered classes or feel like this training has helped you stand out from the crowd of teachers within 3 months, I’ll refund your money.
Just like any other goal you have- you won’t automatically reach it without doing the work to get there. You just need to send me proof that you actually did the work and I'm happy to refund you.
If you have any hesitation about taking this program into the “yoga world,” I get it.
Coming from a sutra-reciting, om-chanting, traditional hatha practice, I didn’t see how this fit with my philosophy. You know what I finally realized? It didn’t have to.
This yoga teacher training isn’t about enlightenment – I meditate for that. This program is about making yoga fun and accessible to current yogis, but also to people who normally wouldn’t touch a studio with a ten-foot pole – cool?
Got more questions as to whether this program is right for you? I've probably answered them HERE.
This Xen Strength Yoga Sculpt certification is meant for existing yoga teachers, pilates teachers, and personal trainers only. Before purchasing this product, watch all the free training videos, check out XenStrength.com, and make sure you’re familiar with my teaching style and presentation. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. By purchasing this training, you agree that Danielle Diamond, Xen Strength LLC and all affiliated partners accept no liability for the content of this training, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. If you have somehow gotten your hot little hands on a copy of this you without purchasing it, you are notified that disclosing, copying, or distributing this information is strictly prohibited. The income examples on this website/training are just that – examples. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. You understand that each teacher’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, background, effort and motivation to work. There is no guarantee you will duplicate any of the results stated here. But, I believe that if purchase the training, do the work, and work hard, then you’ll have a greater chance to become the rockstar teacher you want to be. And this last one is obvious, but just to be clear – this material is copyrighted, so it’s not for you to steal and use to create your own yoga with weights class…. Bad karma for sure…